Blog Rules

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Okay everyone. Heres the rules to the blog I am dedicating to all of you. You can send a message to anyone you want. It can be your spouse, your kids, your boss or your best friend. The only thing is that any message sent has to be a positive one. I will not accept any negative messages. Also I will not accept bad language or anything sexual. To get your message here please email it to me at dalesblog@yahoo.ca I will take a look to make sure it fits on the blog and then post it. Please let me know if you want your name used on the post as well.

Once you are posted make sure you send others to see it. I am also looking for positive stories, poems and pictures that have to do with the positive nature of this blog.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Hello Dale,

This is an awesome Idea and I want my First message to be to you .... You have been a Wonderful online friend to me and I thank God for the opportunity of getting to know you online .... You are a true friend who really does care about others and I look forward to having you as one of my online Long Life Friends ....

May God Always Bless You & Your Family Greatly ....{
{{{Big Hugs}}} FromYour Life Long Friend ,

Linda

3 comments:

eBooksAndThenSome aka...wealthymaker said...

I strongly second Linda's notion!
Thank you Dale for this wonderful Blog and for your kindness. You are truely a true friend!
Ruth

Dale Mazurek said...

Thanks for that guys but it takes two to be friends

Have a great one

simikathy said...

Hello dale,
i want to say i love all those who have supported me mentally and emotionally for the last 2 years since I have done my Networking, for those who stood next to me thru thick and thin.I just want to say How much all my friends and Family mean to me for always being there for me.I love you and thank you. also Thank you Dale for putting this blog together.
Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com
253 277 1238