Blog Rules

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Okay everyone. Heres the rules to the blog I am dedicating to all of you. You can send a message to anyone you want. It can be your spouse, your kids, your boss or your best friend. The only thing is that any message sent has to be a positive one. I will not accept any negative messages. Also I will not accept bad language or anything sexual. To get your message here please email it to me at dalesblog@yahoo.ca I will take a look to make sure it fits on the blog and then post it. Please let me know if you want your name used on the post as well.

Once you are posted make sure you send others to see it. I am also looking for positive stories, poems and pictures that have to do with the positive nature of this blog.

Friday, November 16, 2007

The First Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay everyone I will get this started by sending a message to my wife.

Hey Jackie when you read this I want you to know how much I love you. 20 some years ago I saw you and I knew that we would be together forever. Everytime I see you the world around you brightens. Your smile is the brightest part of the day. My life would be on a lost path with out you to help lead my way. This isnt super long because I will be posting messages to you regularily. So please keep checking back and I will always find the right words for you.

Love Your Husband
Dale

No comments: